Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cheers to Saturday!: Cosmopolitan


Image taken from cocktailtimes.com.
                              

Being that I’m over 21 and love a little cocktail (or twelve) to relax after a week from hell, I’ve decided that we need a little something to spice this blog up on Saturday nights! Tonight I’m starting something I like to call “Cheers to Saturday”. “Cheers to Saturday” will be a weekly post dedicated to the cocktail I have chosen to indulge in that evening.

For tonight’s cocktail, I have chosen a cosmopolitan. YUMMY! Who doesn’t like a nice Cosmo? I have found an awesome website that tells us the recipe for not only the “full fat” version of a Cosmo, but also the “skinny” version! I’m not going to lie, it’s a “full fat” week for me.

To join me in a Cosmo, head over to http://skinnycosmopolitanrecipe.com/ for the recipes!

Mmmmm…mine needs more vodka :).  

Cheers to Saturday!   

4 comments:

  1. Ahah, I'm actually drinking one right now. Although mine is a virgin since I don't drink alcohol but it's still tasty.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a good cosmo. I'm home tonight so i think i will join you...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hope you're having a fantastic night!

    ReplyDelete